The Eden Park Trust Board has made technical reports provided to the Auckland City and Auckland Regional councils publicly available on its website.
Eden Park Chief Executive John Alexander said Eden Park is committed to transparency and robust decision-making, and wanted all the facts on the table. The reports can be found on the ‘Redevelopment’ page, which is accessible from the Eden Park home page - www.edenpark.co.nz
The reports include:
1. Horwath Asia Pacific Economic Impact letter
2. Horwath Asia Pacific Economic Impact report
3. Eden Park Redevelopment Completed Stadium Design
4. Environmentally Sustainable Design report
5. Precinct Plan
6. Urban Design Report
7. Eden Park Funding Proposal
8. WT Partnership waterfront stadium estimates
9. Davis Langdon waterfront stadium estimates
10. Stadium cost-per-seat analysis
11. Eden Park Governance Options
12. Geotechnical assessment
Another more important point, there is "One News Insight debate" tomorrow night (thursday) and i've been invited to attend, if you'd like me to voice your opinions, i'll do my best... an 86 year old lady from Kenneth Avenue phone me today, telling me how in over 40 years of living in her house she had never experienced problems with Eden Park and how those against it should move out of the area rather than moan... well done that lady...