I have been advised that there is a meeting to discuss shading (apologies for short notice, I was advised last week, but have been very busy).
- Date- Wed 11 June
- Time 6.30 pm to 8pm
- Venue – Players Lounge
- Enter via entrance A or B of ASB Stand, proceed through Gate 1 downstairs and along to Players Lounge - signage will be in place.
The Eden Park Redevelopment Board have notified all L2-4 neighbours in both the south and east, as well as those adjoining them, with a notice of meeting for 11 June, but the invitation is extended to any neighbours who feel they are affected or would just like to attend.
The agenda will be:
- Introduction and summary of consenting process to date and future stages (AF and Hill Young Cooper)
- Outline of new East Stand design and acoustic barrier; (HOK)
- Outline of shading mitigation process (i.e. requirements of consent conditions) (HYC)
- Outline of shading methodology; (Connell Wagner)
- Presentation of results for both South Stand and East Stand; (Connell Wagner)
I have already been handed documents described above, if anybody would like to view them, drop me a line.